Why don't FOV gains stack?
Why don't they?
Compared to other perks whose mere existence is a problem like CoH, DH, Eruption, etc... this seems like a minor issue at most.
Why don't they?
Compared to other perks whose mere existence is a problem like CoH, DH, Eruption, etc... this seems like a minor issue at most.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Balance issue
Probably because of rendering and clipping issues.
That’s a very weird comparison to make, but ok.
I imagine it’s got to do with rendering, motion sickness, and the like.
Well I can be the judge of my own motion sickness. As for rendering, survivors are in third person so I'm not sure why that's an issue.
Clipping I can understand but surely this can and should be fixed.
Hopefully they rework all FoV perks and give us a slider as an accessibility setting..