Hallowed Trapper costume
I know this is practically not gonna be considered or even looked at...but can we get Hallowed Trapper's costume skin to be darkened a bit? It looks way too pale/washed out, where all the other Hallowed costumes are fairly dark.
He just looks kinda off, esp considering the promotional material made it look bit better and more gnarled looking Trapper is a fav of mine and has few cosmetics aside from like 2 chest pieces that I like...but I LOVE the Hallowed costumes, the rest look great. I know its a non-issue and we'll probably not have cosmetics ever be looked at...but its a small wish I personally want
He just looks kinda off, esp considering the promotional material made it look bit better and more gnarled looking Trapper is a fav of mine and has few cosmetics aside from like 2 chest pieces that I like...but I LOVE the Hallowed costumes, the rest look great. I know its a non-issue and we'll probably not have cosmetics ever be looked at...but its a small wish I personally want
Comments