If I buy a skin piece with Iridescent shards, will I get a discount for outfit as Auric cells?
If I buy a skin piece with Iridescent shards, will I get a discount as Auric cells?
If I buy a skin piece with Iridescent shards, will I get a discount as Auric cells?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I'm correct in what you're asking, you will still get a 10% discount on just 2 outfit pieces, however the actual discount value will be less than if you bought all 3 pieces with cells as 10% of 800 is obviously less than 10% of 1200.
So it will be 720 cells for 2 pieces yeah?
i personally don't think you should spend money on skins when there are a ton of killers and survivors to buy. unless you're buying the legendary skins or event exclusice ones. in which case those are cool. the base skins aren't worth investing shards into. but if you truly don't want to buy characters then...
yes i think so 🤷🏻♂️ roughly. but not sure since i don't know what outfit you're referring to
Yes it will be