PC - Given Bubba/The Cannibal Despite Not Purchasing Him

Step 1: I load the game (i noticed my friends were on so i joined their game via the steam "join game" option)

Step 2: I look at the shop while i'm playing bc i'm bored and they were mid match and notice bubba looks like he's in my purchased character list next to characters such as legion and pyramid head.

Step 3: exit from the party because i'm confused and want to see if this was merely a visual throwing me off

Step 4: Go To Killer Screen

Step 5: be INCREDIBLY confused because i somehow have bubba.

Additional information

Character Played: The Cannibal (obviously)

Frequency Of Issue: ...once? i guess????

I didn't use any cells to buy him either, I only did that for rebecca chambers, and the only DLC that i purchased is the silent hill dlc.

Was bubba given out for free, secretly somehow? or am i just a person who encountered some form of astronomically rare and strange glitch?

also please don't take him away i love my new boy lol

I didn't buy him.png DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.02.18-01.39.19.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • has your friend by chance game shared with you via steam? game sharing will allow their dlcs to be transferred to your account.

  • @chibizodo said:

    has your friend by chance game shared with you via steam? game sharing will allow their dlcs to be transferred to your account.

    The person i share with doesn't have DBD or any dlc.

    I'm confused.