When are Devs going to fix this?
Please fix, dont give me hope. Ormond snow and Eyrie sand used to hide traps like this at shack door steps. I know you will fix it before it live.
Please fix, dont give me hope. Ormond snow and Eyrie sand used to hide traps like this at shack door steps. I know you will fix it before it live.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as I would like Trapper to receive some love, I really hope they fix that. Being able to place Traps under things to make them invisible (not completely in this case, but there were spots in the past where a Trap was put under ground) should not be a thing.
IMO they should make Trappers Traps in different colors, which will be auto-picked depending on the Map. E.g. when on Ormond, you have Traps which are more white and on Eyrie they are yellowish to blend in the sand while they would be dark for MacMillan. After all, a Trapper would prepare before the Trial, so it would make sense if this includes the color of the Traps.
And Tar Bottle is changed into something else.
huh
That's really a neat effect.
I don't play this killer. I don't want to play this killer. I want him to have the ability to hide his traps, like in the picture.
That would be fun.
😮