Adept Killer?
Merciless Killer
4K and double PIP and no achievement for GhostFace. Is there something I am missing?
Merciless Killer
4K and double PIP and no achievement for GhostFace. Is there something I am missing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been bugged ever since they changed the requirements for Merciless Killer to be the number of kills/sacrifices.
Sometimes it unlocks and sometimes it won't. Nobody knows what the actual exact conditions are, and it affects every single killer. I been trying Adept Dredge for weeks now and it's still bugged.
Thanks for the info. One of the last achievements I need, been trying off and on for 2 years lol.