A Knight Strategy That *Could* Work?
I do not really play the Knight since I feel like on many maps he is boring. Some maps he works but many it just feels awful to play on. But I got to thinking about the recent buffs the Knight received.
Did you know, if you cloak as Wraith, it instantly ends chase? How is this useful information when Im talking about the Knight? Well, people would use Play With Your Food because they can optimize farming stacks with minimal effort. But what if you could do this with the Knight's power?
Think about this... Nemesis + Play With Your Food, you get stunned by a pallet turning the Survivor you chased into the Obsession, you use your power to remove an escape route for the loop, you gain Haste from using your Guards and from Play With Your Food gaining a stack.
Best part is, if they hold W away from the loop, well, you got Play With Your Food, meaning that it becomes less and less effective the more they leave the loop, meaning that you will eventually get a hit no matter what.
This could be extremely strong on some loops, if used right. I havent tested it myself but after thinking about this idea I knew I had to post about it.
Comments
PWYF is good on Knight. Nemesis might have limited utility. Never really tried it on him. I've been playing him a lot because I'm bored and figured I'd give him an honest chance. Not the most exciting killer by a long shot, but really strong if the guards are used well. Don't have to play a 3 gen strat at all.
My Knight build is Corrupt/Agi/Pain Res/Bamboozle because I run the same build on every killer in the game outside of Nurse/Spirit/Blight.
I mean, recently I have just been using Knight with Mad Grit to hit people with the hilt of my sword. Why you may ask? Because I am among the other HILT MEN. No skull shall remain un-hilted, shall no realm remain untraveled, this is the crusade of the HILT MEN (NEHEHEHEY).
And honestly, compared to all the other meta or/and boring builds with the Knight, just being HILT MAN has been an absolute blast, and Ive gotten a lot of funny and positive interactions in the post-game chat which just brings an absolute smile to my face. Plus playing this weird character overall is fun, I love it.