We need some kind of auto-level or something for the Bloodweb
After a point I don't care how the Bloodweb goes i'm just trying to prestige characters. Having to do this slowly every time is painful. Also what's the point of a BP cap?
After a point I don't care how the Bloodweb goes i'm just trying to prestige characters. Having to do this slowly every time is painful. Also what's the point of a BP cap?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said they have plans to make spending bloodpoints faster. I am sure it will be here sometime this year.
The cap really shouldn't exist but its a method of "forcing" you to keep logging in and spending points I guess.