Survivor hook screams

Can something be done to shorten or quiet (preferably both) the screaming of survivors when they get put on hook. I've always hated it, but I've also just dealt with it. Certain survivors are worse than others (looking at you, Rebecca), but my biggest takeaway from the PTB is that I am 100 percent hitting the new female survivor on hook every single time to cut that scream off. I know other killers do it anyway, but I've avoided it to avoid bad manners.

Comments

  • dont know why they extended them. most people didn't even like the current ones

  • @ShaidarHaran_ said:

    Can something be done to shorten or quiet (preferably both) the screaming of survivors when they get put on hook. I've always hated it, but I've also just dealt with it. Certain survivors are worse than others (looking at you, Rebecca), but my biggest takeaway from the PTB is that I am 100 percent hitting the new female survivor on hook every single time to cut that scream off. I know other killers do it anyway, but I've avoided it to avoid bad manners.

    Just run calm spirit /s

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    dont know why they extended them. most people didn't even like the current ones

    Yeah i was playing ptb and leon screamed for like 10 seconds