Question about "new map" is it just replacing shelter woods?
I would really hope not but they layout feels the same but with building in middle.
Are both variants still in game?
I would really hope not but they layout feels the same but with building in middle.
Are both variants still in game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope is a replacement
People love to ask for map balance in favour of killers but to never touch killer sided maps
I hope not, I really liked tree map, tho I can see why people hate it
It's a replacement. Shack is still in the same place, as are the majority of maze tiles.
The big tree was moved to the side, and now the... site is smack dab in the middle.
Damm that's unfortunate, tho I can see why
Lol but why? That tree does nothing
If only it had a tree house or something to vault bait like a crane, and for balance landing too
RIP Balanced Woods.
I liked having a map with very little human touch compared to others