Cross-Progression

We really need cross progression due to the new generation consoles being available now, and I’ve had so many things on my old gen account. I understand things like this takes time but I don’t want to lose demogorgon or all my other killers

Comments

  • @CBKNeezy said:

    We really need cross progression due to the new generation consoles being available now, and I’ve had so many things on my old gen account. I understand things like this takes time but I don’t want to lose demogorgon or all my other killers

    I believe you can keep your progress and currencies when going from Xbox1 to Series x/s and from PS4 to PS5, with all digital versions.

    You just have to redo the achievements and trophies. Do some dlc's not transfer? Is that what you are referring to when you say Demo? I still have him on my Series X, dunno about the PlayStations though.