Distortion randomly activating at exit gates

So I run Distortion and everything works as normal until I touch an exit gate where it actives thing is I never was in the killer's terror radius thinking maybe he has a perk that shows my aura I check nope.

The killer was running No where to hide(which was no deactivated) and Darkness revealed both aura perks but I wasn't in range for them to activate even if I was in the killer's terror radius the bar on Distortion never moved meaning he had to have an extremely quick locker search but even then the search wouldn't be a second even with Iron Maiden.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Did the killer have blood warden?

    That perk reveals your aura at the gate.

  • @GensByDaylight said:

    Did the killer have blood warden?

    That perk reveals your aura at the gate.

    Nope that's what I thought also but checked they were running

    Iron Maiden,No where to hide,Overcharge and Darkness revealed I even checked the add-ons nothing.