What ever happened to outfits being available for shards?
I ask this because the valentines day outfits from last year are back on the store and they are cells only. Is there something I'm missing?
I ask this because the valentines day outfits from last year are back on the store and they are cells only. Is there something I'm missing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats why
From what I understand they are going in waves certain Killers and Survivors as a whole at certain times. Also Licensed characters are not included in that shard prices due to obvious reasons.
they found a way to skip their promise of making every unlicensed skin available for shards