Confusion about the Tools of Torment release ^^"

Hello everyone.

I have been sitting on over 2.5million BP and played a couple of games yesterday with no reward at all, because I remembered the "new killer 15th February" thing ... but usually there is a PTB to public test the new killer, right?

Soooooo ... did I just whiff and got overexcited? Is tomorrow the "reveal" date and maybe PTB and the real release is just 3 weeks in the future? Dang I think I messed up ^^"

Comments

  • you can just spend 30k-40k every game and stay at the cap. Although, I don't know how it works exactly when you are above the cap

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Hello everyone.

    I have been sitting on over 2.5million BP and played a couple of games yesterday with no reward at all, because I remembered the "new killer 15th February" thing ... but usually there is a PTB to public test the new killer, right?

    Soooooo ... did I just whiff and got overexcited? Is tomorrow the "reveal" date and maybe PTB and the real release is just 3 weeks in the future? Dang I think I messed up ^^"

    It will go to PTB, and historically every chapter except 1 has been released 3 weeks later, but they usually don't officially state when it will be released after PTB (with the exception of a few, such as wesker).


    Generally i keep myself about 1.5 mil right now, and then when we get to the last few days i'll save up my bloodpoints to be the cap.

  • I mean, it takes a snapshot from your progress from like a week ago. Chances are your wealth is not as great in the PTB as it is on live.

  • Yeah, tomorrow is only PTB, no need to save up everything right now if you play anyway for the next weeks.