Rework Offerings?
What if there was a new system that allowed you to burn up two - three offerings to create a new one? For example: to get bloody party streamers, it would require you to burn 3 Crow's Eye and 2 Vigo's Jar of Salty Lips and in return, it would craft and reward you the Bloody party streamers. The offerings required would change along with the one you get for crafting it.
As someone who hates constantly getting offerings that go to a certain map or a broken key in almost every blood web I get. I can honestly say that it needs a new system. I thought of something I think would be a pretty dope idea to use up some of those unwanted offerings. I just think some offerings don't really get used much. Personally, I hate using a map offering. What do y'all think?
Comments