Killer Theme Song Update

It would be cool for all monsters to have their own theme song like Michael Myers.

Comments

  • Indeed , they said they have an idea for it but currently they don't have the money . 

    Idea was the Current One would be Trapper's sice he was the original

    The Pig may Get Hello Zepp for the Traps .


  • The idea is interesting. I would have made the Pig such a voice acting that when the Reverse trap is activated (exactly when the timer starts beeping), the survivor with this trap begins to hear the official theme from the movie "Saw", which of course will add a lot more atmosphere when playing against the Pig. And I would also like to see an interesting "highlight" of the trap: when the timer on the trap expires, the camera begins to "teleport" around the survivor (and maybe even spinning), the survivor would shout, mumble, try to somehow remove the trap, the camera stops abruptly and the trap is triggered. This feature was applied just in the saw movie franchise.

  • How do you like these ideas? I think it would be very, very cool!

  • It's covered in one YouTube video with Trapper singing his made up song.  I won't post channel's name BC I don't know if I can
    But that concept itself is really good.  Coming up with various sounds that match the killer would be soo interesting
  • So what about chases michael myers has his theme during chases and when he's nearby the survivors and all the other monsters r pretty much the same
  • Unless ur an awake survivor with freddy close to u, u have his theme pretty much until ur put to sleep
  • Crackgear said:
    Indeed , they said they have an idea for it but currently they don't have the money . 

    Idea was the Current One would be Trapper's sice he was the original

    The Pig may Get Hello Zepp for the Traps .


    What he said. It would cost even more for any licensed killer changes too.