Twins Buff Concept

The Twins have had a low pick rate for some time now and its easy to see why, no perks work on victor, they’re difficult to play at times, and victor has yet to be dressed like a little sailor ahem

but those are issues that I'm not here to talk about, lets talk about baby sitting

Babysitting

babysitting is where a survivor gets hit by victor and decides to keep him, there is almost no drawbacks to doing this besides not being able to do gens, a smart twins will choose not to go after this person to get victor back, but lets make it interesting, victor should wiggle the survivor from side to side just like the killer when carrying a survivor, this completely changes chase and encourages survivors to remove him

Comments

  • @Pumpkinbros said:

    The Twins have had a low pick rate for some time now and its easy to see why, no perks work on victor, they’re difficult to play at times, and victor has yet to be dressed like a little sailor ahem

    but those are issues that I'm not here to talk about, lets talk about baby sitting

    Babysitting

    babysitting is where a survivor gets hit by victor and decides to keep him, there is almost no drawbacks to doing this besides not being able to do gens, a smart twins will choose not to go after this person to get victor back, but lets make it interesting, victor should wiggle the survivor from side to side just like the killer when carrying a survivor, this completely changes chase and encourages survivors to remove him

    That sounds amazing to be honest. Poor V doesn’t really have a lot going for him so anything to help him would be nice.

  • That sounds like a great buff to that, I honestly hope it happens.


    Also I know this is random, but I wish they made a killer like the twins, but where a friend can join to play as the power lol. Like basically knight, but kwf. I know it's really really unbalanced, but I would love to play killer with my friends in public games.