DBD for survivors

The game simply isn’t fun for survivors anymore. Getting stuck on random things in that aren’t there and many bugs that haven’t been fixed. I barely escape anymore and every game the killer tunnels one teammate to death at the start of the game. They made gens slower to do while adding a ton of gen perks for the killers. Only thing killer mains can complain about are adrenaline and dead hard when dead hard barely works😂. I love the game but it’s gotten very hard to enjoy recently with toxic killers.

Comments

  • @Tanglob__ said:

    The game simply isn’t fun for survivors anymore. Getting stuck on random things in that aren’t there and many bugs that haven’t been fixed. I barely escape anymore and every game the killer tunnels one teammate to death at the start of the game. They made gens slower to do while adding a ton of gen perks for the killers. Only thing killer mains can complain about are adrenaline and dead hard when dead hard barely works😂. I love the game but it’s gotten very hard to enjoy recently with toxic killers.

    Unfortunately it's true tunneling and camping discourages playing this game but there is a more important issue which is detour time. The developers increased the time of the game, the time to repair the generators, the area of the map, BUT they did not increase the time of the survivor on the hook, which allows abuse of the mechanics and easy victories for the killers. You can hang and stand facecamp until one of the survivors dies, and if he died on 2-3 generators, then the others no longer have a chance to win, for this reason I even lost the desire to play at all. The rat game now rules, go for it