survivor fast vault broken?

I haven't seen basically anyone talk about this, but hasn't anyone noticed survivor fast vaults occasionally seem way faster than normal? it may just be bhvrs servers but has anyone else atleast noticed it

Comments

  • @pizzavessel15 said:

    I haven't seen basically anyone talk about this, but hasn't anyone noticed survivor fast vaults occasionally seem way faster than normal? it may just be bhvrs servers but has anyone else atleast noticed it

    meanwhile i keep getting hit from miles away even while using ressilience (60 ping btw....) and no i didnt saw a survivor or myself vaulting more faster than usual , if you are talking about the things of the event that used to make survivor and killer vault 10% faster and move 10%faster ...them you dont have to be worried anymore since they are gone already

    I love how the games still favors hits only on the killers screen on that regard instead of being server based , at this point i miss the old Peer to peer servers that atleast if killer had a good connection.. vaults were wayy more responsive than the ones right now that basically rewards bad connection killers.