Can't retry raiding because Retry button is [Empty]
I've been trying to adjust the various key bindings. Now when I die while raiding, it says '[Empty] Retry' and there's no button in the keyboard bindings for retry/respawn.
Tagged:
Pending
I've been trying to adjust the various key bindings. Now when I die while raiding, it says '[Empty] Retry' and there's no button in the keyboard bindings for retry/respawn.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is an issue with keybinding where after altering a keybind it becomes impossible to have the same key for multiple binds. This is different from the default keybinds where many actions share a key. The only way to fix this issue right now is to go to the %localappdata%\MeetYourMaker\Saved\ folder and rename or delete the InputCustomInput.ini file. This will reset your keybinds to default.