Knight body-blocking at basement
I've had several games against the Knight where they are very easily body-blocking just unhooked survivors at the stairs of basement. Is this a bug?
I thought that the whole idea of reworking basements was to prevent such easy and blatant body-blocks by killers.
And before anyone starts with the whole "don't go down at/near basement" it was inevitable in some games thanks to iron grasp, so save the unnecessary comments pls.
Comments
One specific map, I can't remember the name off the top of my head, has a blockable basement. It's the one with that small shack across the map from the log cabin, an azarovs one I think
Yes, I had this happen on Azarov's Wretched Shop, Blood Lodge and Coldwin Farm's Rotten Fields. Is that normal?
bodyblocking is supposed to have been removed to an extent, but there are still deadend corners and things that allow bodyblocks. basement is not supposed to have bodyblock potential, but that's all about collision meshes and stairway width.
Yes, Azarov's have a couple of maps, that have problematic Basement entries..... on one map, Wretched shop; the Basement in gas station has a weird Collison box at the top of the stairway that makes carrying Survivors down the Basement with tall killers frustrating as the killer head is "stuck" and cannot go down the Basement. Their head is hitting the ceiling, and eventually they drop the Survivor. If they can fix the Basement stairwat ceiling abit, that would nice.
Another one, The Blood Lodge's Basement in the mainbuilding; as a narrow doorway in which the killer can if they want, stand at the doorway in the middle and have the potionial to deny any form of rescue. If they make the main building slightly bigger and the doorway bigger; then body blocking is not possible.