Struggling with this challenge a bit

Any tips? I am struggling to even get to 4/8. Any killer thats better for it?


Untitled.png


Comments

  • Id suggest playing any killer you want but bringing insidious, so hit a survivor then stand still till insidious activates and wait for 50 seconds..... Then profit

  • The wording seems to imply that they have to scream from the perk, not just have it in your loadout. So, that the assumption I worked with, whether it was right or not.

    Use a killer with a small TR or who can suppress TR, like Myers or Wraith. Wraith is probably the best choice in general tbh.

    I used Face the Darkness, Undying, Thrill of the Hunt, Lethal Pursuer. Smack the survivor early, cloack, easy challenge.

  • Wraith, hit someone then go camp in front/around your totem while cloaked until they heal. Repeat until challenge is done.

    You could also use Scratched Mirror Myers but Wraith is much better for it IMO.

  • got it easy as wraith ty so much people

  • @Dbdfan398 said:

    got it easy as wraith ty so much people

    Congrats. ^_^

  • @Dbdfan398 said:

    Any tips? I am struggling to even get to 4/8. Any killer thats better for it?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/79IAKMJ63RRV/untitled.png

    Play wraith everyone screams every 30s that's outside your terror radius when cloak you have no terror radius

  • Try Coconuts infamous "Most EVIL Pinhead" build.

    Its a bit luck dependant, but when it works this challenge will do itself. Here is the build:

    Face the Darkness / Thrill of the Hunt / Sloppy Butcher / Insidious

    and the add-ons "Iridescent Lament Configuration" and "Chatterers Tooth".

    Your goal is basically to injure one survivor to proc Face the Darkness, then locate the box and stand on top of it while going Insidious. Now all survivors will start to scream, while they can't pick up the box to end the chain hunt. The chain hunt and screams will interrupt any attempt to even cleanse a totem IF all five totems are still standing and doing gens will be an absolute chore. Any injured survivor can't heal at all because of Sloppy Butcher and the intermittend screams and chains, its really that evil.

    I ran this build and got the tome challenge done within my first two chases. In the end I managed to slug all survivors, but the last one managed to open the gates with an inch ahead of me and one of the others pulled off a 4% kobe, so two got away. But it was a hard earned escape, so I wasnt salty :)