Eruption

So from what I understand about the eruption timeline is that, it used to be nearly useless, then it became a meta perk, survivors started complaining, and now it's nearly useless again.

I'm not saying eruption shouldn't have been nerfed, it 100% should've been, but I didn't want it to become nearly useless. I think I need to stop putting so much faith into the balancing team.

Comments

  • Yes... It was 6% regression and 16 seconds of Incapacitation

    Then it was 10% regression and 25 seconds if Incapacitation

    Now it's 10% of progress and 10 seconds of aura reading

    I know how you feel... -pats shoulder-

  • @Wexton said:

    So from what I understand about the eruption timeline is that, it used to be nearly useless, then it became a meta perk, survivors started complaining, and now it's nearly useless again.

    I'm not saying eruption shouldn't have been nerfed, it 100% should've been, but I didn't want it to become nearly useless. I think I need to stop putting so much faith into the balancing team.

    Correction it went from niche/barely usable, to super strong, to a complete waste of a perk slot.