On The Bright Side, The New Red Forest Looks Really Good.
Developer Update To See The Images: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/375
Im not sure if they are going to be changing the layout any, but honestly the map looks really nice. I hope they reduced the map size a bit since Mother's Dwelling is way too big and can feel really bad to play with set-up Killers like Trapper and Hag.
I also hope that they moved the main building Generator to be downstairs so it easier to defend as Killer, since anytime I play on the map, it really does feel like the Generator is basically free with how long it takes to reach it combined with the wide sightlights as Survivor.
(I wonder if they will redo other maps from the Realm Beyond update since Badham Preschool looks outdated when compared to a map like Haddonfield and Garden of Joy... then again I feel like Console players will have their CPU/GPU explode or something.)
Comments