No camera swing walking on a Hag trap : cheat or bug?

The last time I've played Hag (last month) I still had survivors not getting the camera swing they are meant to have when tripping a hag trap.

One of these survivors was suspect (blood drops insanely spaced whenever he was out of my field of view, among other more subtle things)

I have a recording where the survivor basically turns opposite of the trap the frame the trap is triggered. (And it takes only a few frames to make that 140° turn)


So, do we know?

Is it a cheat? A bug?

(Note that even the greatest Hag there is also had this issue.)

Comments

  • Watched a video of a Hag player who said it was a bug... For what that's worth.

    I haven't played Hag since CoH so I wouldn't know.

  • It's been a bug since like a year I think, they still didn't bother fixing it lmao