Where are the survivor nerfs?
I'm not going to play another month of 'Wait out survivor until he use Dead Hard' match. Why nerf only eruption and then you also buff a survivor perk that now forces us to kick pallets at all times?
I'm not going to play another month of 'Wait out survivor until he use Dead Hard' match. Why nerf only eruption and then you also buff a survivor perk that now forces us to kick pallets at all times?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Least surprising update from the Survive By Daylight balance team. Completely gut Eruption, buff another survivor perk, leave Dead Hard totally untouched. Maybe someday they’ll hire someone who has played DBD for more than ten minutes.
What the fuzz with the deadhard? It was nerfed as I recalled.Cannot remember more then couple times when I inconveniently ate a DH and it was NOT on me and MY misplay.
Play survivor then