New Haddie cosmetics!
We finally got some new Haddie cosmetics! And now they’ll have more cosmetics per update so it should be more spread out among the cast. I especially love the new one in the middle
Thanks BHVR from all 5 Haddie mains!
We finally got some new Haddie cosmetics! And now they’ll have more cosmetics per update so it should be more spread out among the cast. I especially love the new one in the middle
Thanks BHVR from all 5 Haddie mains!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm so happy that she'll finally be receiving new outfits.
Me too even if 1 is a recolour and 2 are just returning. Means Haddie players who missed out can finally unlock them and gives more incentive to play her in the first place
If Haddie actually looked like the concept art for 6.60 in-game she would have so many more players. But I'm glad she's finally gettting more content soon.
Only issue I have is her hair being rendered blue in game despite being white. Otherwise she looks fine (Since concept art will always look different and generally better anyway)
Am I dumb or is the 6.6.0 release the Amazon prime skin?
It is though this means it will come to the store alongside its unreleased recolour version.
I'm glad she's getting a new outfit.
Find it hilarious they are making it look like she's getting multiple new outfits when 2 were green ones meant for release but they decided to put one out on prime and lock the other away and then 3rd outfit is anniversary outfit they were probably planning to do as time limited release during next anniversary event. They increased production but Haddie only gets 1 new outfit. How many more are Feng, Meg and Dwight going to get with the increased production when Haddie only gets 1? 😂
Yeah I guess we’ll have to see once we get more updates. I don’t expect Haddie to receive much just 1 cosmetic that isn’t time limited every now and again is all I ask for