When will developers start getting rid of cheaters, which are more and more in the game?
In the game I meet more and more cheaters. Today I met a flying man with the nickname "Fly-man", playing in a team. Most cheaters from another platform with a planet icon, probably from EpicGames. I'm trying to send reports. When will they finally do something about it? I think the game is in big trouble.
Comments
Fly man ๐
4 cheaters for the weekend. Nobody is going to do anything about it? If the developers do not fight cheaters, then the game will die.
I've played over 2800 hours, the days of a lot of cheaters in the game are back again. It is a pity to throw it away and go to another.
Developers please do something!
It's 2025. Another cheater invasion in the game! I run into a new cheater every day. Are the developers planning to do something about it?