Santa Clown is here!!
Santa clown is coming to town!!! Also ugly sweaters are out too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got my snack time Dwight.
just nutted
no, not the vhs porn add-on, we only run that for the memes!
all I want for christmas is a freddy power glove weapon
Umm Thanks for sharing

Now, are they free? Or do they cost, mUNeH?
your welcome, but just because santa clown is beautiful
... aRtHuR We'rE gOInG tO TaHItI
Now i really want to know what Santa Clown does with all those fingers.
clown laughing intensifies
Me too~
i hAvE a PlaN aRtHur
wE JuSt NEeD, MUnEh ArThUR.
hAvE SoME gODaMn FAitH aRThuR.
XD I'll stop for three reasons, one I do not want to spam this discussion, I don't want this to get boring, and because I forgot what another quote could be said. Oh wait:
Dutch: after (cough) is shot nOW wHo Is wITh Me, And WhO IS aGaInST Me?!
I'm so disappointed. Been playing all day as survivor rocking my snack time sweater on Dwight, and I didn't get a single Santa Clown.