New clothes
When we will get new clothes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And i'm on vacation during christmas days, can't purchase skins then and 2 weeks after.
Sometime before Christmas, I guess.
Just.. don't buy any of them if possible through Auric Cells. Behavior is getting real greedy lately and we don't need revenue cattle feeding them confidence.
I don't understand why you're commenting on all of these posts telling people not to spend their money. If that's what someone wants to spend it on, let them. If people are displeased with Behaviour's performance, it will show in other areas, too.
That said, I don't really get what all the fuss is about. Is Behaviour perfect? No. But do they continue to work hard on a game that I enjoy, unlike most other studios? Yes. I'd take them spearheading this game over a company like EA any day. EA dump their content out, collect the cash, update the game a few times over the course of a year, then never look back. At least DBD has longevity because of the developer dedication, even if we don't get everything we want right when we want it.
The best way to vote is with your wallet, and with that being said;
