Spawning facing a corner with LP.
It feels like any time I spawn and run Lethal Pursuer I’m always looking in a corner. I know it’s just a second to turn around but still feels weird. Am I just unlucky?
It feels like any time I spawn and run Lethal Pursuer I’m always looking in a corner. I know it’s just a second to turn around but still feels weird. Am I just unlucky?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're just unlucky
But on a sidenote, I think killers shouldn't spawn SMACK in the middlof the map. When you spawn on one end you get at least an idea which gens to patrol, but when you spawn in the middle, two or even three gens could pop before you start moving in the right direction and that just feels awful.
Even more so if the map has a weird border where gens are split into three camps.