Will deathslinger's outfit "One-Shot Bandit" from collection "Field Test" added to game store?
I'm asking this because some outfits from RIFT have already added to game store. So it could be great if BHVR will add this cool outfit for deathslinger.
I'm asking this because some outfits from RIFT have already added to game store. So it could be great if BHVR will add this cool outfit for deathslinger.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To add to this since I was going to make a post on this I was going to ask for this to be added.
I just want the legs 😭
As far as I know, all full outfits of the rifts (meaning 3-piece-outfits) are supposed to hit the store eventually. At the earliest 6 months after it closed, though it’s more like something above a year and up.
i haven’t kept track of they actually did this for all outfits though and I assume Deep Rift outfits (which are only recolors of other rift outfits) are excluded from this.