I mean...yeah, if I cant hook what else am I suppossed to do? If I can hook I go for the hook, but if they truely make it impossible then...well...gotta kill em somehow its my role in the game...
I mean...yeah, if I cant hook what else am I suppossed to do? If I can hook I go for the hook, but if they truely make it impossible then...well...gotta kill em somehow its my role in the game...
Definitely preferable to be slugged to death than hooked
I have enough problems fighting the wiggle on console. If the survivors mess with the hooks or bring Boil Over, they should expect to bleed out. They don't want to be hooked, I'm not hooking them. I'm bored by it, but I have to assume it's what they want, so at least someone's enjoying themselves.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean...yeah, if I cant hook what else am I suppossed to do? If I can hook I go for the hook, but if they truely make it impossible then...well...gotta kill em somehow its my role in the game...
Definitely preferable to be slugged to death than hooked
It's not a preference, but yes.
If there is someone to possibly pick them up, I'll leave them to it and catch them somewhere else.
If it's the final survivor, I'll carry them till they wriggle free, then just chase/down them before they get back into their corner.
Running to an unhookable corner is a valid time wasting tactic. The killer leaving you dying in that corner is equally valid.
I have enough problems fighting the wiggle on console. If the survivors mess with the hooks or bring Boil Over, they should expect to bleed out. They don't want to be hooked, I'm not hooking them. I'm bored by it, but I have to assume it's what they want, so at least someone's enjoying themselves.
they asked for it