Error code 15
When ever I launch the game I get an error code like this
any fixes?
When ever I launch the game I get an error code like this
any fixes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get this kind of error from time to time. Usually checking game files or restarting the PC works for me.. otherwise reinstalling the game could work?
what should i check in the game files?
screw it im just gonna factory reset my pc hopefuly that would work
Are you on Steam?
then right click in your library on the game, click on properties, and there is a tab where you can start a check of the game files.