Update more survivor gestures?

So far we have the "point" and the "beckon" but could we have a couple more, or replace one of them.
Maybe have a waving hand with thumb on nose whilst sticking tongue out??? Any other ideas? 

Comments

  • Something to show the appreciation of the other person? Like a middle finger.
  • Give them a Fortnite dance emote. I want the take the L in front of my hooked survivor. Give it to killers too.

  • I’d like to have waving gesture. especially for killers. Sometimes I like to wave those linger at the exit line. 
  • I’d like emotes to express appreciation. There are too many times where gratitude could only be shown with a quick crouch which seems silly. Or for killers, especially those who are empathetic, can have emotes to put away their weapon or crouch down to carry a survivor.

    There are an awful lot of nice people who play as the violent role, as I’m sure the devs are aware. And there are many survivors who understand the struggles of a killer. Maybe allowing people to show that would be a nice addition to the game.
  • Maybe 2 more gestures Up (Positive) and Down (negative)

  • Tsulan said:
    Something to show the appreciation of the other person? Like a middle finger.
    I want this so much. For those times when the farming David or hatch camping Claudette end up on the hook.
  • I agree with a "thank you" gesture to a fellow survivor other than teabag gesture and maybe a fist shake to that survivor for saving you in front of killer or failing skill check on a gen you are both working on
  • A "point down" emote would be quite helpful for solos to communicate "stay here"
    And the only fun emote I would accept is finger guns exclusive for Ace, nothing more. Fun emotes doesn't fit DbD but I can see an exception for that