Old Chimera Voice
I don't know about anyone else, but I would love the option to use the old (closed testing) Chimera voice. It was inhuman and powerful. I appreciate the new one for what it is, but it isn't intimidating to me.
I don't know about anyone else, but I would love the option to use the old (closed testing) Chimera voice. It was inhuman and powerful. I appreciate the new one for what it is, but it isn't intimidating to me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want placeholder V0 back in any kind of form I don't care what or who is voiced by them.