Heatmap / Player Stats by Region
Is it possible for the behavior team to fetch and make this data public of how many players are playing / logging in from a particular region? I play from India, and I've hardly met 2 or 3 other players from my country playing this game on PS4. I'm sure the number is way higher than that, though mostly on the PC platfrom. It'd still be good to know.
@not_Queen @Patricia_BHVR @Peanits
@not_Queen @Patricia_BHVR @Peanits
Comments
This is an interesting metric, but if you ask for it in a Q&A thread, @Khalednazari, could you also ask them to do it by time of day?
I'd love to know what map offerings are being burnt the most and by how much. Or even offerings in general.
That'd be cool. I suspect that the majority is US / Canada.
+1 Because I'd like to see that