Do you people have hard times killing certain survivors?

Now I don't mean having a hard time of killing a certain group of players that play the game good and just loop me around,I mean having a hard time killing the actual survivor they are playing. Let me explain.

I am a resident evil fan and Rebbeca has been one of my fav character and also a comfort character for many years. Even now whenever I want to play dbd and relax I specifically play as her because I am the most calm with her,even if I go up against a nurse that camps and tunnels.

So when I switch to killer and go up against a Rebbeca I geanually can't bring myself to kill her. I do hook them but once they reach death hook I just avoid them and try to give em the hatch at the end or just left them be even if it means losing the game overall. And idk why,when she got into the game I didn't think this would happen but once I saw Rebbeca players in the matches I just felt like being merciful on them. Got to the point where some friends scream at me to "JUST KILL HER" whenever I stream dbd to them.

I almost have 2k hours in this game and I never had this issue. I can kill Mikaela(my main) just fine, the other resident evil suvivors are also no problem,Leon who is my fav overall resident evil character never had this problem.

So yeah idk why I do this,but I was wondering if any of you also have survivors that you got a soft spot for.

Comments

  • nope

    I would have if they do a Don't Starve chapter.

  • Jeryl. I could never kill that creature.

  • @Xernoton said:

    Jeryl. I could never kill that creature.

    Tbh I think Jeryl isn't a survivor. It's it's own thing that the killers would canonically also fear

  • This is completely normal. I don't play killer but if I did I would give the red carpet treatment to several survivors. Kate being one of them obviously. I tend to even go out of my way often to save other Kates in matches as well as some other survivors just because I like the character. It all depends how much the character itself means to you. It also depends how much winning means to you in this game.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    This is completely normal. I don't play killer but if I did I would give the red carpet treatment to several survivors. Kate being one of them obviously. I tend to even go out of my way often to save other Kates in matches as well as some other survivors just because I like the character. It all depends how much the character itself means to you. It also depends how much winning means to you in this game.

    A big reason why I may do this, beside her being a comfort character, is simply because I play this game fully for fun now. I got to rank 1 on both sides for the achivement so now I really don't have much of a reason to sweat and try to win each match I go into. I now prioritize fun which means messing around with survivors sometimes