Reporting System (ps4)
1. It it considered taking the game hostage if the survivor refuses to do gens and keeps hiding?
I was practicing Nurse for the first time, got 3 kills and one guy left. I didn’t want to disconnect because I didn’t want to lose bps but either way like this guy wasn’t even running so there was no scratch marks. The map was pretty big too and I checked all the gens none were finished and this guy literally stayed hiding for minutes. Eventually I got him after a really long match which could’ve ended a long time ago.
2. Does the reporting system even work for PC? I play on console and I heard it doesn’t even do anything. When is the reporting system gonna work in-game or is there no exact date for it?
I was practicing Nurse for the first time, got 3 kills and one guy left. I didn’t want to disconnect because I didn’t want to lose bps but either way like this guy wasn’t even running so there was no scratch marks. The map was pretty big too and I checked all the gens none were finished and this guy literally stayed hiding for minutes. Eventually I got him after a really long match which could’ve ended a long time ago.
2. Does the reporting system even work for PC? I play on console and I heard it doesn’t even do anything. When is the reporting system gonna work in-game or is there no exact date for it?
Comments
No, it is not considered taking the game hostage. He could just be really bad or really new to the game, and was crouching because of the scary killer.
Supposedly the reporting system works on PC, as they have authority to punish players with bans. Which they do not on ps4, I'm unsure if this will ever change.
There is no ETA for console bans, but it is actively being worked on. They do work on PC.
Okay I just wanted to be 100%. Thank you! :'^