Hey powerbats
Wishing u a merry Xmas man to u and your family.
Wishing u a merry Xmas man to u and your family.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure if your calling him bait or just parodying people that react to him.
Naw I respect his thoughts as they tend to make more sense then most
Thanks and I wish everyone a happy holidays even those I disagree with but still respect for their passion to the game. I don't hold grudges for what's said on here and I enjoy the back and forth for the most part since in a sense it's just people blowing off steam.
It's better to be blowing off steam here then it is to blow up at someone in game where it's much more stressful and you can't really take the time to deal with it.
I think people are just trying to spread some festive cheer, even to people who comes off as a bit.. stern? It's awesome though. You'll only become a lesser being by behaving like an animal.
An early Merry Christmas to you all!
I do have to apologize for being overbearing at times aka stern especially since sometimes my sarcasm/sense of humour doesn't translate well.
I was planning on wishing a festive holiday to everyone but closer to the week of the 25th.