Glyph Communer/Blue Glyph
Is this challenge bugged? I've selected it for days and it won't show anywhere on the map.
Is this challenge bugged? I've selected it for days and it won't show anywhere on the map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you playing survivor? It is a survivor only glyph.
Yes, I know that it is a survivor challenge lol
My only advice really would be unselect and reselect. I got it no issues so unless the most recent update broke it all should be fine.
I did, does still nothing, and I've given up on it. Probably another bug that's going to get fixed in 4 years anyway.
Sorry, I feel dumb for asking. I forgot that they separated survivor and killer challenges now so it's easier to tell when one is role specific.
I completed this last night with no issues. If you already tried to deselect the challenge and reselect it I’m not sure what else to try.
Keep in mind you need to be within 10 meters of blue glyphs for them to appear; you can’t see them across the map.