We are gonna live forever

So would it be too strong if the secondary effect of We are gonna live forever (the endurance) was basekit to the perk or if it was permanent after you activate it, instead of a token.

I don't know, feels kinda restricted as it is right now. I loved using the perk before the BP removal and i kinda miss it. And since David was one of my mains before going for Jeff i kinda got a soft spot for it.

Comments

  • I wish BBQ and WGLF had their stacks back, so you can build the perk up. WGLF would consume stacks to give Endurance, and BBQ would start at 2 seconds aura read, and gain 1 second per token. So, before anyone would complain, only your first hook would have 1 second less of aura read, while the 3rd and 4th would have additional time, and every one forward would have 6 seconds.