Twins should be killswitched
I played yesterday 3 games with them and all 3 games had gamebreaking bugs. 2 games I were stuck and I almost was stuck as well in the third game if it magicaly unbuged itself. The Killer is unplayable, sadly. If Nurse was killswitched just because of some rare grap bug (grabing people after blinking isn't something that will happen every game and you can event prevent it when you know about it). While Twins just break themselfs every game almost by default, by just using their power in any way. Please fix ASAP :(
Comments
They probably would be if they were used. As it is now they more or less don't exist anyway. Looking forward to the rework since I do like Twins but man Twins need some love.
While yes they do need to be fixed, they absolutely should not be killswitched Mostly because it is not a unilateral bug that affects all players, and is mostly related to individual system performance. The nurse bug was different in that it could be triggered at any time by anyoneand could technically happen in every game.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8OFrMOP_dE
Players who get affected by the issue can choose not to play them, while people who dont experience the issue can continue to play them normally.
I am on console and started playing super heavy on twins when I heard about the bug a couple weeks ago, I've played 100+ twins matches over the last 2 weeks with no sign of any gamebreaking issues
It's not just PC performance. I can run DbD on Ultra no problem and I usualy do. There are so many bugs with Twins atm.