I feel like rarities are meaningless

Common (brown), uncommon (yellow), rare (green), very rare (purple), ultra rare (pink), it all seems meaningless to me. Most browns or yellow addons outperforms green, purple and pink addons.

Charm rarities are also weird to me as it's just charms that you like to use so I don't get it.

Comments

  • @Wowie said:

    Charm rarities are mostly for easier sorting, not because of quality. Some charms are more rare though, like the animated ones or the end of tome ones, and thus deserve the iri coloring.

    I just realized charms has a filter that you can sort to names or rarity so my complaint about charm rarities are wrong.

    What I don't understand is the addon rarities because most of the addons are really bad except for the yellow or brown addons.

  • I think the colors refer to complexity rather than usefulness. It's probably why yellows and browns come across as better most of the time because they're simple and the more complex ones can be better but you have to tailor your build to create those situations.

  • Yh iridescent items/addon/offerings etc show up less. But there's a much smaller pool of them so you end up with loads of the individual items.

    There is so many green rarity things. E.g. i have over 50 ebony mori offerings on my demo and like maybe 7 ivory moris.