I made a tier list
Made a random tier list about survivors, try not to take it to seriously. I don't believe most of them, just made it for fun. Except for the meg and Feng one, all meg players I run into are crayon eaters.
Made a random tier list about survivors, try not to take it to seriously. I don't believe most of them, just made it for fun. Except for the meg and Feng one, all meg players I run into are crayon eaters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a Zarina and Sheva main, I got a bit worried seeing them at the bottom. But then I realised it was because of rarity and not because we suck ๐
I'd put Ace in the same tier as Steve. I don't know what it is with this guy but he somehow seems to transform survivor players into d*cks.