Latest Tweet discussion

In the newest tweet, we can see that we are able to have different "packs" active probably pertaining to deco packs. Which could mean certain deco packs do need to be unlocked before one can use their blocks and so on. Currently, there seems to be a max of 5.

image.png

Oh and what is this:

image.png

Also I went back to check the open beta trailer for more clues and found this

image.png

Seems like there are some bonuses or limitation in traps

Comments

  • Another thing the pack a deco corresponds with a symbol they have. For now it seems that each deco pack has two different blocks. We can see three different deco packs here.

    image.png

    This makes me think more that one can only use 5 different deco packs per map. This would mean with the assumption that per deco pack there are 2 blocks one could only use 10 different blocks. All of this is of course only what I believe it is. So what are your opinions?

  • Also, there is this free memory button.

    image.png


  • @Hugo said:

    Another thing the pack a deco corresponds with a symbol they have. For now it seems that each deco pack has two different blocks. We can see three different deco packs here.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YBSYJ0Q5HB5O/image.png

    This makes me think more that one can only use 5 different deco packs per map. This would mean with the assumption that per deco pack there are 2 blocks one could only use 10 different blocks. All of this is of course only what I believe it is. So what are your opinions?

    Wait where did those blue blocks go?

    image.png

    They probably are their own deco pack, with at least one more block, but why wouldn't we see them in this new preview? AHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE TO MANY NEW QUESTIONS!

  • I believe the difficulty rating is what goes into that field. The capacity is only at 177 which makes me think that's a new plot of land.

  • @konchok said:

    I believe the difficulty rating is what goes into that field. The capacity is only at 177 which makes me think that's a new plot of land.

    OHHHH, yeah that could be it.