Removing 62FPS Lock
Hey guys,
Just want to know if there is a way to remove the 62fps-lock?
I found some stuff on YT but im not sure if i get punished for these guides if i do it that way.
So, is there a simple solution for my problem?
Hey guys,
Just want to know if there is a way to remove the 62fps-lock?
I found some stuff on YT but im not sure if i get punished for these guides if i do it that way.
So, is there a simple solution for my problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You left me negative comment on my Steam profile but I will help you either way, you are welcome..
See this;
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/35725/cant-unlock-framerate
That guide sucks I wish ppl would stop sharing it.
Undo everything that guide and video told you do to.
Then all you need to do is edit GameUserSettings.ini
Set FrameRateLimit= to whatever number you want, except for 0
Set busevsync= to false if you want it off.
Save file. Play game.
(don't set read-only, you don't have to and it's silly to do that)
I'm pretty sure the existence of the 62-fps lock is because of skill checks being easy to do because of high FPS.
So I don't think you should try. It's not gonna kill you playing the game below 62 fps anyway.