You want me to wait out dead hard?

There isn't enough time to wait out dead hard, thats how fast gens go. Stop saying dead hard doesn't need a nerf. Can't even play killers like huntress cause her hatchets are so easy to dead hard, you need 3 hits to down a survivor. I don't care what you all say there just isn't time to wait out dead hard I need to go kick my gen cause thats apparently so damn important, more important than actual chases apparently.

Comments

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3336719#Comment_3336719

    Scott also made this video where clearly states that build is more important than anything else, and that "yeah, if killers don't bring slowdown, they lose"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StPRuce8SrQ

    And here is another from otz, where it is discussed that killers basically have to tunnel in order to win because they simply don't have the time:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbvFZnE7j3g

    Sorry but what point does the video with Scott prove lmao? Killers use good builds AND their power, no killer is picking either or, lmao.

    Also, his video TLDR; is literally this

    image.png

    Not "If you don't use slowdowns, you lose" lmao.

    And as for the Otz video... "Here's some builds where I got 75 wins in a row with, they aren't so viable anymore" ok, i don't see the problem with that lmao, also I'm watching the otz match where he Played Demo and he quite literally ignored the last gen, he never went to check on it once I'm so confused by this match because it was a gen, all on it's own, he hadn't seen the meg in ages and he just never checked that gen not for a second.

    He even has addons to show when they're being worked on and just ignored it saying he can't find the meg, he could have done so much better this game.

    image.png


  • @PowZapBamWoofMeow said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3335699#Comment_3335699

    @Seanzu youre a console huntress? Please teach me the ways! I’m on console and I avoid killers you need to aim with using controller. I’m an ex-PC player. How do you aim well with controller????

    I'm a PC player.

  • Mods please give us the ability to filter out posts based on words in the title, please I beg you

  • @Laurie268 said:

    Mods please give us the ability to filter out posts based on words in the title, please I beg you

    No, you have to witness everyone whining about every perk all day.

  • Having a chance to escape getting downed every time that you're injured always seemed odd to me, especially when compared to other perks like DS. Both perks work in the exact same manner. They both require very specific situations, and precise timing to pull off, but unlike DS you can keep using DH over and over. And with there now being base kit UB to coincide with other perks like off the record, makes the need for DH to be multi-use seem rather redundant.

1 2 ›