Disconnecting during a tombstone Mori resets Myers' stalk to Evil Within I

This can mean the difference between being able to get back to evil within III or not, especially when done when he has Tuft of Hair + Judith's tombstone

Platform: PS4

Frequency: 100% of the time

Steps: Load up a game as Myers with either tombstone, kill a healthy survivor, have the survivor disconnect mid-mori, notice that you reset to Evil Within I

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This is such a shame to hear.

    Im sorry that you aren’t able to Mori people with absolutely no previous hooks.

    I hope this is something that is fixed quickly.

  • @Mockingjay_S451 said:

    This is such a shame to hear.

    Im sorry that you aren’t able to Mori people with absolutely no previous hooks.

    I hope this is something that is fixed quickly.

    It's terrible for achievement hunters too. Because u need 4 moris with it

    Not everyone is into the hook life either so I suppose instead I can just go back to slugging 🤷‍♂️