Diversion

I'd prefer this to just have a cooldown.
I can't give you a number on how long the cooldown should be, i wouldn't know what's exactly right.

Tell me why you disagree with this idea.

Comments

  • I agree. Make it like a 90 second cooldown or something to make up for not needing to be closer to the killer. Right now it's just too impractical and memey.

  • same... I was excited when I first learned about the perk... but once I figured out how it works I lost all interest. 

    I prefer to play in ways that keep me from getting caught to begin with... so having a perk I have to follow the killer around to use seems to defeat the purpose. a cooldown would make this a decent perk. one that might actually make me break my current build. 

    dark sense - alert  - urban evasion - lightweight
  • Reduce cooldown to 45/30/15
  • Well i'll be damned, no disagreements so far.

  • Sounds good to me.

    The only potential problem I see is SWF annoying the hell out of the killer with it.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:
    Sounds good to me.

    The only potential problem I see is SWF annoying the hell out of the killer with it.

    You got a point there, but i can't think of a way to reduce that and not affect solos. :/

  • just waiting for that one killer main to walk in like

    " nO TheEy juSt buFfEd thE pEbbLE thAT woUld bE waAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy oP!1"
    but yes
    buff pebble
    everyone happy

  • Yes, pls buff pebble. Everyone would love it even more, especially @not_Queen

  • @MyNamePete said:
    just waiting for that one killer main to walk in like

    " nO TheEy juSt buFfEd thE pEbbLE thAT woUld bE waAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy oP!1"
    but yes
    buff pebble
    everyone happy

    They buffed pebble?
    Sorry for the ignorance, but how did they?

  • Yeah i would love it if it had just a cooldown.
  • @Boss said:

    @MyNamePete said:
    just waiting for that one killer main to walk in like

    " nO TheEy juSt buFfEd thE pEbbLE thAT woUld bE waAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy oP!1"
    but yes
    buff pebble
    everyone happy

    They buffed pebble?
    Sorry for the ignorance, but how did they?

    There's scratch marks where the pebble lands

  • @brock said:
    they made it leave scratch marks in the area you threw it.
    @MyNamePete said:
    There's scratch marks where the pebble lands

    Ahh.
    That's...sometimes useful?
    I guess throwing a pebble at a vault location or a locker could fool them for a longer time that way.

  • Boss said:

    I'd prefer this to just have a cooldown.
    I can't give you a number on how long the cooldown should be, i wouldn't know what's exactly right.

    Tell me why you disagree with this idea.

    I don't disagree though.
  • @KiraElijah said:
    Reduce cooldown to 45/30/15

    A explosion every 4 seconds? NO thanks

  • Master said:

    @KiraElijah said:
    Reduce cooldown to 45/30/15

    A explosion every 4 seconds? NO thanks

    Every 15, not 4 silly